Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Diamond Builds!
Photo 
I figured this would be a good enough place to show off what I'm working on around the server.  If you'd like I can provide coordinates if you want to stop by in person.

[Image: XRjvAaC.png]
Japanese style garden in Albion

[Image: U5Kk5Hc.png]
Albion's Christmas Tree.  It does light up and blink when turned on.
Looks very nice and very fitting for the up coming Christmas season. Good job!
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
FW, what u think of the dead warp of mine called /warp Seasons, unclaimed everything cause i needed the claimblocks. And only theme done is christmas
(11-22-2018, 03:08 PM)iG17 Wrote: FW, what u think of the dead warp of mine called /warp Seasons, unclaimed everything cause i needed the claimblocks. And only theme done is christmas

Looks good.
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
After a bit of resource gathering it's time to start my big project, the Hotel.  I've begun with the hub for the whole thing, the Atrium

[Image: VqxIfpo.png]
[Image: fHkdPUx.png]

The build will be heavy in blue and white, with an aquatic theme.  The lagoon I'm building will play a big part in the theme for the area.  And ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Looking good so far!!
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
I actually saw that earlier today!
I love the little glassed tree, I kinda wanted to steal the idea, not gonna lie
You can't have a good hacker.
Nor a smart hacker.
You can only have a hacker.

and maybe some Paint Lacquer....
(12-05-2018, 04:18 AM)TheFurryKing Wrote: I actually saw that earlier today!
I love the little glassed tree, I kinda wanted to steal the idea, not gonna lie

Use it.  Inspiration comes from everyone and everywhere.  In this case when I was doing some tree harvesting this one grew up just like that in that very spot and I knew I had to keep it somehow.
OK, let's talk about the Albion Community Crafting Center! (ACCC for short)

This is the main building, a place for all residents of Albion to have a few useful areas to craft up neat things and store community goods.  I didn't make this building, the founder of Albion Winter did.  But I did contribute the roof to it's outer shell
[Image: R2xn6oO.png]
[Image: DhduHKU.png]
The Top Floor interior features four Mini-Super Smelters, enchanting area and a "pantry" where Albion residents store the crops from the nearby farm area.
[Image: ptMvqJz.png]
The Ground Floor features a lone snow generator at the moment, but more small features will be coming soon.  The outside porch area is intentionally left open to make room for the various benches and crafting equipment coming in 1.14
[Image: 2PoCeEL.png]
Head down the bubble elevators into the storage rooms.  Each floor keeps different items as shown by the center decorations. First basement is Wood and Wood Products.
[Image: ZFXWUe0.png]
[Image: giSi32a.png]
Second Basement is Stone, Gravel and Sand Products
[Image: RA5Mmjg.png]
Third and final basement level is mob drops, ores and what have you.  An interesting decoration will be placed in here as soon as I brush up on the best way to get a skeleton and zombie trapped in there, but for now there is a rather long bubble elevator in the center.

[Image: 660DQWZ.png]

Which will take you all the way down to the cavern found beneath Albion, more importantly to the Albion Mining Expedition Ready Room.  I like taking features in an area and incorporating them into builds, so I saw this strange water/lava setup and had to keep it around.

[Image: YgCg5Al.png]

So if you're out mining and come across these humble walls, click the button for entry and take a break in Albion if you need to.

[Image: SPH3Cox.png]