Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hi!
Hey there, DiamondDisco here, please call me DD for short.  I play Minecraft with my son and was looking for friendly servers to get involved with.  I used the power of the internet for some suggestions and you came off as a very friendly and helpful server, so I figured I'd give it a try and haven't been disappointed.

I personally like a variety of other video games, if pressed for favorites of all times I respond "Wing Commander: Privateer" and "Final Fantasy Tactics".  I also enjoy reading, anime, board games, F1 racing, ice hockey and hiking.  I'm a professional chef, so if something's going wrong in the kitchen feel free to ask.

In Minecraft I enjoy mining (I find it relaxing, and finding diamonds is such a joy) and building interesting shapes with stairs in various positions.  I dabble in redstone, and would like to get better at it but the time required for materials and the like mean my projects are rather small rather than the things one sees on youtube.

That being said I also like group projects and don't mind helping grind out materials.  The Oaisis is pretty great and I can't wait to see what else I can learn about the home-brew systems on it.  Thanks for having me!
Welcome DD!!!

We are super glad to have you and your son to join us. We like to keep things pretty simple laid back and relaxing. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask! Enjoy your stay!

- Punky <3
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
Welcome Diamond! Good to see you have joined oasis!
ANOTHER F1 fan? What team do you support? Ferrari all the way for me, have supported them since my early teens (now 27)
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
I'm on Ferrari as well. It's hard for me to watch the races, it's not covered well in the USA.  My great grandfather was one of the bootleggers who helped start NASCAR when it was new and the rest of my family enjoys that, but with all the limitations never could.  I also enjoy rally races whenever I can catch them.  I've been a fan since college which is now... Almost 20 years ago.

Whelp, feeling old again Tongue