Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hello! I am not new!
So, sup peeps, it's your boi, Mr. ZCM right here.

Alright, let me just make this clear, I've been playing on the server for over a year [I can't remember exactly when, if anyone knows please tell me Tongue] I have decoded to make an introduction becuase just why not Big Grin.

My username is ZCreeperMaster, my Discord is ZCreeperMaster#0899, my Twitter is @ZCreeperMaster and you can search on YouTube for my YouTube, jsut search "ZCreeperMaster" and it should show up!

As you can tell, I like doing YouTube, so, I guess that is a hobbie, it's either that or my job Big Grin. I am a Twitter addict, of course I am! I am also a Discord addict, who would have guessed! If I ever get a direct message I will try and respond to it as fast as i can, I am just that type of person. I have friends, if you don't, then count me as one! I am very friendly, I will try not to scare you... too much Tongue.

I love Oasis, I have tried many vanilla and semi-vanilla servers and this is the best one I have found! I have VIP III on the server, I gave VIP II to a player I met at the 2018 Halloween event [ItzSkie]! I am married to darkdragon1280 in game [we are a good couple]! I found Oasis while searching for vanilla servers and gave up becuase I couldn't find any vanilla ones, only semi-vanilla. I am glad I gave up becuase I would not be where I am now, surrounded by a bunch of lovely people everyday!

My favourite games have to be Minecraft, Pokemon, PUBG MOBILE and I'm sure I will find many great games in the future [Minecraft will always be number one]!

Staff, they are great! They are kind, funny, always help. I can't ask for better staff!

There is a lot I could say, but that would be boring for you all, so let me just say some final things about me, and leave this post here!

My name is Ryan [my middle name is a secret], I am from England. I am 13 [puberty sucks] and I enjoy making friends!

Thank you all so much for reading, if you have any questions the best place to contact me is Discord! I can't wait to see you all soon and peace out! Yea, I said peace out, it means end the post here. End the post please, okay, I asked nicely, now it is just getting annoying, so just end the post. Alright I've asked enough, JUST END THE PO-
In Game Name: ZCreperMaster
Discord: ZCreeperMaster#0899

By: ZCreeperMaster
Hi Zcm
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
Hi FireWater Big Grin
In Game Name: ZCreperMaster
Discord: ZCreeperMaster#0899

By: ZCreeperMaster
Meep, meep!