Hello There, Guest! Login Register

banned - Denied
Thumbs Down 
Your Minecraft name = goober6
Date of your ban = today
Who Banned you = it says banned by geno/lava
What is the reason for your ban = it says for tresspassing
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = yes
Why should we unban you = u shouldunban me cos i was mining and then lava said something like "dont dig near some1s house" and i didnt know wat she meant by that so she tp'd me to the house and i was like "oh i didnt know about this" and then curiosity took over and i explored the house but i didnt do anything 2 it or break it....u can even check and yes iexplored someones cow farm and tunnel and i am really sorry about that 2. i hope u can forgive me...i was just about 2 go mining and booom i got banned :/ im really sorry

please give me a chance :/
Also for trolling, grieifing, and lying to/about me and my cow warp.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ love you too boo Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Sad please guys...
i will show u wat a good player i can be on ur awesome server
Myself, veo and lava had been warning you for over the 2-3 hours that we were online. You continuously broke rules right left and center. They were pretty minor rules, hence the warnings but you ignored them all and we had given you enough chances.

You know all that you have done as we explained it to you many times, so i have no need to waste more time here explaining once again. You broke many rules, disrespect, lying, griefing, trolling, trespassing and general trolling.

If you want to be unbanned you should make a longer appeal explaining 1) how you understand our rules, 2) why you should not break them again and 3) promise to not break one more rule again, minor or not. This is the only way your going to get unbanned.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]