Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

The Oasis Weekend Art Festival!
Rainbow 
The OasiArWeekend!
June 2nd - June 3rd

A free art weekend will be held June 2nd - June 3rd on Oasis!

We want to see your art work! That's right post us screenshots of your best painting to this thread as well as the in game coordinates of the painting's location and your player name. Winners will be picked June 3rd. The winner's painting will be placed on display in the newly constructed Oasis Art Gallery. The Grand Prize winner of the art contest will get $1000 [b]+ an exclusive [Artist] tag! and artmap perms, 2nd Place $500 and 3rd place $100 in game money + [/b]No art perms? No problem! All players will have access to the ArtMaps perk to express their inner artist on June 2nd and June 3rd! 

The winning paintings will be displayed free at The Oasis Art Gallery for all to see!

[Image: 7wkYOej.png]

(That Art Gallery is located at /warp artgallery)

Good luck and we can't wait to see your talent!
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
#Hyped *serches for a hype gif*
In Game Name: ZCreperMaster
Discord: ZCreeperMaster#0899

By: ZCreeperMaster
sees art contest
art is in-game only
cries
[Image: sins_by_karkamericat-dc8gwyd.png]
I hate myself so you don't have to.
I was totally thinking we could submit any form of art xD Was about to bust out my music skills
Interesting...
FlashMagnus
Its not my plan to win this thing.
Im not good at Artmap but made a pic i think its good enough to show you.

Title is "FOLIAge" (Including parts of my Name and describing what to see)
Its located at my ruined orthostats: -6040,79,-4554

.png   -6040,79,-4554.png (Size: 485.66 KB / Downloads: 29)

You also can see a copy at my shop wall /warp dutyfree but i see  the orthostats as part of the "overall picture".

Regards
Foliant
(05-25-2018, 02:48 PM)ZCreeperMaster Wrote: #Hyped *serches for a hype gif*

(05-23-2018, 11:03 AM)Firewater Wrote:
The OasiArWeekend!
June 2nd - June 3rd

A free art weekend will be held June 2nd - June 3rd on Oasis!

We want to see your art work! That's right post us screenshots of your best painting to this thread as well as the in game coordinates of the painting's location and your player name. Winners will be picked June 3rd. The winner's painting will be placed on display in the newly constructed Oasis Art Gallery. The Grand Prize winner of the art contest will get $1000 [b]+ an exclusive [Artist] tag! and artmap perms, 2nd Place $500 and 3rd place $100 in game money + [/b]No art perms? No problem! All players will have access to the ArtMaps perk to express their inner artist on June 2nd and June 3rd! 

The winning paintings will be displayed free at The Oasis Art Gallery for all to see!

[Image: 7wkYOej.png]

(That Art Gallery is located at /warp artgallery)

Good luck and we can't wait to see your talent!
[Image: z3eci4U.png]
"Surreal Island"
Coords:
x: 1300
y: 105
Z: 8429
Damn I'm pretty far out in the world, aren't I?

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WHEN UPLOADING IMAGES TO THE FORUM!

1) Take a screenshot of your work with the "PrtSc" key near the top of your keyboard
2) Paste your screenshot into desired art program (such as Paint)
3) Crop as needed, save as a .jpg or .png (see 7c)
4) Upload your image to a website such as Imgur or Tumblr
5) Right-click the uploaded image and select the "copy image address"

IMAGE UPLOADING OPTIONS
a)  Start a reply post and select "insert an image", a dialogue box will open prompting you to insert a URL. Paste the image address you copied into the box, and you're done!
b) Input this without the periods: [img.]paste image address here[./img]
c) Scroll down in the forum reply and select "choose file" to upload your image directly to the forums as an attachment
d) Paste a URL link to your image in the forums to the website you uploaded your image to
[Image: sins_by_karkamericat-dc8gwyd.png]
I hate myself so you don't have to.
[Image: 1z70q5f.png]

this is my painting
Is this 5 characters?[Image: jfs79Dj.png] -16741 169 -18575
You can't have a good hacker.
Nor a smart hacker.
You can only have a hacker.

and maybe some Paint Lacquer....