Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Ban Appeal - AmazingAnika
Your Minecraft name = AmazingAnika
Date of your ban =10.03.2018
Who Banned you = FireWater
What is the reason for your ban = XRay
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = Yes
Why should we unban you = I understand that I have broken the same rule a second time, the first time I was completely lucid and knew what I was doing, the second time, not so much, I won't go into detail here nor will I use it as an excuse to escape my punishment. I had been on a bender that weekend, starting my friday night I have forgotten most of my saturday, waking up on sunday, luckily for my sober self I had taken several screenshots during the proceeds as when I came around on sunday afternoon and saw I was banned, I was able to piece together what had happened. It has been a month since then and I took the ban as a sign to change my ways so to say and have been sober since then. I don't expect this ban to be lifted but I thought I should at least post an appeal to well and truly consider the ordeal over in my head.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
-Anika
Well AmazingAnika,
I am glad you understand finally that Xraying is a bad thing on most survival servers.  But it is a bit too late to help you here. I tried to talk to you that night to spare all of us these headaches of ban appeals and problems. But needless to say your attitude towards the matter was that you do not respect our rules or listen to staff warnings. I understand playing a video game under the influence  of substances can sometimes cause poor decisions. But you knew enough that night you said "you don't care... so ban me". Even when i tried to talk to you when I had every right to ban you without explanation because you was still xraying . But I was giving you the benefit of a doubt. Then you was sober enough to immediately back charge your donation you made to Oasis paypal. Because of all these problems you have caused you will not be allowed to return to Oasis. I'm sorry it had to come to this. But hopefully the lessons you have learned here will help you on the next survival server you will playing on. Good luck on your next server. Hopefully your time there ends better than it did with us.

P.S. Since you are having so many memory issues from what happened that night. Here are some screenshots of what you said to refresh your memory. https://imgur.com/a/Qzwpr
Yes, seems legit....