Hello There, Guest! Login Register

BAN APPEAL
Your Minecraft name = SurrealMealDeal
Date of your ban = March 19th, 2018
Who Banned you = Punky
What is the reason for your ban = X-raying
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = Yes
Why should we unban you = 

Alright so, first of all I just wanna say sorry for x-raying and that I won't do it again. I was warned once about it but I continued because I just wanted to try to get enough money to finish the house that I've been building for the past little while. I'm sorry for disrespecting the admins' wishes and doing it so quickly after I was told not to. I really like the community on this server and how nice everyone is. The atmosphere of it is something I'd really hate to lose because of my stupidity and greediness

If I'm unbanned I'll take the high road and do all of my stuff legitimately. This is, after all, one of my favourite servers that I like to play on and it would suck if I couldn't join my friends on there anymore. I understand if I'm not unbanned because I was warned in the first place.

Thanks for reading,

Surreal
You should have listened to the first warning that FW gave you. If you had this could have all been avoided. But now you are here let's discuss your ban appeal. Your apology seems to be lacking sincerity and thrown together assuming that staff will just take it and let you back on the server without question. Since you have been on the server you have managed to do over 2000 blocks worth of grief to another player and we have caught you xraying twice. You need to reflect on the this and make a better more heart felt ban appeal explaining why you should be allowed to return and what you intend to do if you are allowed back on Oasis. As for this ban appeal. Your ban appeal is denied. Wish you better luck on the next one. Have a good day.
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
(03-21-2018, 01:01 AM)Punkette Wrote: You should have listened to the first warning that FW gave you. If you had this could have all been avoided. But now you are here let's discuss your ban appeal. Your apology seems to be lacking sincerity and thrown together assuming that staff will just take it and let you back on the server without question. Since you have been on the server you have managed to do over 2000 blocks worth of grief to another player and we have caught you xraying twice. You need to reflect on the this and make a better more heart felt  ban appeal explaining why you should be allowed to return and what you intend to do if you are allowed back on Oasis. As for this ban appeal. Your ban appeal is denied. Wish you better luck on the next one. Have a good day.

"Since you have been on the server you have managed to do over 2000 blocks of grief to another player" As far as I was aware, it was maybe 1000, not 2000 blocks. I had around 900 blocks of prismarine bricks and a stack or so of regular prismarine from what I remember. I didn't really know that it was considered griefing since:
1. It's a public temple and I only mined things that weren't claimed.
2. He didn't seem to be using it as a house.
3. I replaced the blocks I mined with others so water wouldn't leak in. (There was some water leaking into the temple prior to my arrival.)
(Sorry if I seemed like a smartass I'm just trying to defend myself as I really didn't think of it of griefing back then but I understand now that it is.)

As for the matter of my apology lacking sincerity, I truly did not mean for it to sound halfhearted or insincere. I am being genuine when I say that I actually very much enjoy the way the community of your server handles itself, the atmosphere of the server, and overall how everything falls into place at The Oasis. I really would like one more chance to prove to myself that I can follow the guidelines that your server has set in place. I believe that I am capable of being respectful to moderators and listening to their warnings. I understand that I should have listened to Firewater's first warning to me, and once again I apologize for that. This appeal doesn't even have to be accepted right away; if you deem that I have to wait a week, a month, or however long you see fit to be unbanned, I will wait. As I've said before, I would just like one more chance. You will never catch me x-raying or griefing again, and I'm sorry that I ever did either of them. I cannot stress enough that I am not just spewing words out of my mouth assuming that the moderators are stupid enough to just let me back on the server.

Thank you for reading; hope you can reconsider,

Surreal
I give you credit this ban appeal is much better than the last. But some of your facts are wrong, You did in fact destroy more than you realized. For example https://imgur.com/BlZrtuS. As for the xraying issue. We are going to allow you to return one last time due to the effort and thought you have put into your ban appeal. Upon your return you will return all ores and diamonds that you have xrayed that is in your inventory. Because you have cheated your balance has been reset to zero. And the last thing. If you break anymore rules after this you will be banned again without appeal. So first thing upon coming back to Oasis please do /rules. Read them thoroughly and avoid breaking them. Because next time thoughtful ban appeals and pleas from your friends will not get you unbanned. Thank you and welcome back.
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
(03-22-2018, 12:38 AM)Punkette Wrote: I give you credit this ban appeal is much better than the last. But some of your facts are wrong, You did in fact destroy more than you realized. For example https://imgur.com/BlZrtuS. As for the xraying issue. We at going to allow you to return one last time due to the effort and thought you have put into your ban appeal. Upon your return you will return all ores and diamonds that you have xrayed that is in your inventory. Because you have cheated your balance has been reset to zero. And the last thing. If you break anymore rules after this you will be banned again without appeal. So first thing upon coming back to Oasis please do /rules. Read them thoroughly and avoid breaking them. Because next time thoughtful ban appeals and pleas from your friends will not get you unbanned. Thank you and welcome back.

Thanks for providing the screenshot of how many blocks I destroyed; I have no problem owning up to it when there's proof like that. I'll drop my diamonds to a moderator and read the rules upon joining.