Hello There, Guest! Login Register

BAN APPEAL
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Your Minecraft name = dajpkov
Date of your ban = 3/17/2018
Who Banned you = Genocore
What is the reason for your ban = xray
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = yes
Why should we unban you =
[/color]I was caught xraying on the server and stopped after admin told me then I teleported to my friend who was using the  xray and the admin messaged me again before I got banned. I will never x-ray again on this server I do not want to lose all the time I put into making my house and all my gear. I really enjoy playing on this server please unban me <3
I'm sorry but your appeal needs to be far better before i could even think about unbanning you. I caught you xraying a few mins before you xrayed again with your friend. You told me you would stop then, why should i believe you now?
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
(03-17-2018, 02:34 PM)Genocore Wrote: I'm sorry but your appeal needs to be far better before i could even think about unbanning you. I caught you xraying a few mins before you xrayed again with your friend. You told me you would stop then, why should i believe you now?

Your Minecraft name = dajpkov
Date of your ban = 3/17/2018
Who Banned you = Genocore
What is the reason for your ban = xray
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = yes
Why should we unban you = I take full responsibility for my ban and my friends ban. I initially tried out an xray texture pack to look for a slime near my house because I was about to start working on a slime farm. I planned to remove the  xray pack as soon as I found a slime because I was aware that xraying is against the rules and could result in a permanent ban. However, while I was using the xray pack I got carried away and went to look for diamonds in my branch mine. After finding stacks of diamond I told my friend, who wasn't aware of the consequences, that he should try it to. We were just bored kids who made a mistake. I was a little bit upset after I had spent a long time capturing villagers to breed them near my house and they despawned and just wanted to try something fun. I should have known better. After you came and told me to stop I did turn my xray off but my friend did not. He told me to tp to him because he had found diamonds and did not have a fortune pick like I did. I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway because I was bored. I made a huge mistake and I will never try to cheat on this server every again. I really enjoy playing on this server and I would hate to lose all the progress  that I made. I would really appreciate if I could have a second chance on this server as well as my friend, I will accept any further punishments if I am unbanned and I can promise something like this will never happen again.
That's a much better appeal, you're unbanned. Please be sure not to break any rules in the future as it will likely be a permanent ban.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]