Play Now! IP:

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Nice weather, eh?
Good day! Call me Dr. Skullfire, or by a nickname once we know each other well. 

Heard about The Oasis in the morning when looking up some MC servers.

Hobbies include collecting interesting rocks, gaming mainly on the pc, and playing sports casually.

I'd say that I'm more of a survival person. That meaning, I love survival games, like MC!

When I first went on The Oasis, I was actually pretty confused, and still kinda am, being that I haven't played much. Either than that, I'm really enjoying it!

Extras: I was wondering what the discord was? I've been trying to find the invite but they were either outdated or some other server. 
I also am unable to do direct connect for some reason. I am on Windows 10, using Windows 10 for Minecraft. I have the Java edition yet it won't let me click anything now. I just need the port, probably. Things like the name of the server or the Address/IP would be great in case of anything.

May you have a good luck filled day, reader!
Welcome to The Oasis! It's nice to see someone else who has an interest in sports haha, there doesn't appear to be many about. If you still have any questions feel free to message me if you see me online or hit up staff or other players and they'll be able to help out too. I got a new link for the discord server hopefully that one works for you!
Welcome Dr. Skullfire, glad to see you found Oasis and are enjoying playing here! Need any help, let me know!
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]