Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Reasons why Sonic is problematic and should face punishment.
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both kids who are bullied and who bully others may have serious,lasting problems. Hmmmmmm so I repeatedly bullied Sonic? I don't remember Sonic facing justice for the times hes been reported on the forums.Yet I make one mistake after Sonic makes a mockery of a serious mental illness and bam! I end up facing a temp ban. It feels unfair to me that Sonic can play the depression victim card and not face any kind of punishment. I was warned and then I was temp banned without warning. Banning me for bullying seems extra and an excuse to ban me. Now I've read that rules can be interpreted by staff basically what staff says goes. But after scrolling through the forums Sonic continuously gets away with it because hes a kid and he doesn't understand. But enough is enough I actually have depression and what Sonic did made me feel terrible. The words I used weren't kind,but they the truth and even to this day Sonic gets away with it. I am okay with my temp ban as I feel I deserved it. However I will not pull a victim card and make you feel bad for me. I will state facts, and here they are people with depression will not shout it from the mountaintops for attention. People with suicidal thoughts wont just tell anybody, they are more reserved unlike Sonic strutting around the fact that he wants to die. I feel its okay that I am offended as I feel that Sonic made a mockery of me and other people who suffer from this terrible disorder. In the screenshot he screams I just wanna die which is something no one with depression and suicidal thoughts would ever do. Believe me I've been to places like that I never did that or even dreamed of it. 

To summarize I will gladly serve out my temp ban but I feel as Sonic's actions can not go unpunished.

Thanks for your time.

- LongeYT

Attached Files
.png   Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_4.53.44_PM.png (Size: 136.7 KB / Downloads: 7)
I can assure you sonic has been warned and we've been watching closely. I'm sorry that we're in this situation. Depression and suicide are serious topics and should never be joked about. However, you and a few other players were displaying bullying and disrespectful behaviour towards sonic, you being the worst out of the bunch and continuing even after players told you to stop and be respectful. Your temp ban is warranted. Whatever the reasons you had for doing what you did, there is no excuse for it. Two wrongs don't make a right. We originally warned you based on the screenshots we had but upon reading the full chats logs it's clear that a heavier warning was needed.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
I understand Geno I feel better just a little agitated but Sonic keeps getting away with this stuff