Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

The Word "Thicc"
I have a Issue on This word "Thicc" I hate it  [Image: angry.png] .I would Love it if you would Ban Either the People who use it OR Tell them to stop and if they don't Mute them.And I Can't Just Not show my Whole Chat becuse I Have a Shop I need to run,And I need to know if something runs out And I need to know my Balance.So Please if you guys stop this word It would Be Great!!  [Image: smile.png] Thanks Staff
While i can empathise with you on words that you don't like, as we all have words we're not a fan of. It's something you should get used to i'm afraid. Both on the server and in life.  We're a relaxed server and strive to be easy going with our simple rules and relaxed atmosphere on the server, we can't be banning words or players for that matter because one player does not like it, i'm sorry. Not everyone is saying it, you can mute the main group of players /IgnorePlayer PlayerName or /ignore PlayerName both should work after a relog.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
Can we make it so certain words set players on fire?  Specifically "lit" and "dab".  Big Grin (I'm joking by the way).
HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. With their powers combined, you can make a web page!
I have literally never heard anyone say this word.

Must be yoof speak, innit.

(01-28-2018, 02:44 AM)xbot668 Wrote: Can we make it so certain words set players on fire?  Specifically "lit" and "dab".  Big Grin (I'm joking by the way).

As in "The gusset was lit on fire, so we had to dab it with a moist spoon"?
(01-29-2018, 10:14 AM)pinkmongoose Wrote: I have literally never heard anyone say this word.

Must be yoof speak, innit.

(01-28-2018, 02:44 AM)xbot668 Wrote: Can we make it so certain words set players on fire?  Specifically "lit" and "dab".  Big Grin (I'm joking by the way).

As in "The gusset was lit on fire, so we had to dab it with a moist spoon"?

Forgive me for the pain I am about to put you through

https://www.google.com/search?q=dab&clie...00&bih=788

Lit is simply the new "cool", but I cringe inside when I hear it, lol. Plus, who wouldn't want players to randomly be set on fire for saying lit? It'd be handy for lighting a cave up for a few seconds.   Big Grin
HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. With their powers combined, you can make a web page!
(01-27-2018, 02:54 AM)Sonic123105 Wrote: I have a Issue on This word "Thicc" I hate it  [Image: angry.png] .I would Love it if you would Ban Either the People who use it OR Tell them to stop and if they don't Mute them.And I Can't Just Not show my Whole Chat becuse I Have a Shop I need to run,And I need to know if something runs out And I need to know my Balance.So Please if you guys stop this word It would Be Great!!  [Image: smile.png] Thanks Staff

What's wrong with being 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚? Are you T H I C C shaming people?
Please be nice to each other no need for any arguing Smile
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]
why do you have an issue wit it
????????????
-Wildwest100
Sonic123105

This is simply a word..... It's not a derogatory or curse word. Calling people idiot on the other hand is and it's uncalled for. So, please do not address other players this way. Geno gave you your options. 1. You can Ignore chat all together (which you stated you did not want to do...which is understandable) 2. You have the /ignore (player name) .

Oasis is a relaxed server. We strive to keep things calm and cheerful. That being said... We do have rules against spamming. So People spamming the word unnecessarily or being excessively rude will also be dealt with individually if necessary.

We request that you as well as other players please try to respect each other, the server rules and, staff . We all share this place together.
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel