Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

End & Nether Reset!
Oasis End & Nether Reset!

[Image: 2j298a1.png]

Hey all!!

The End & Nether worlds HAVE been RESET on Monday January 1st, 2018.
 Resetting the worlds wipes the map clean. FLY has been turned OFF for some time to allow players to have equal chances of finding loot in both worlds.
Be careful when exploring both worlds, many deaths have already occured!

HAPPY LOOTING!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Heart Pugg

[Image: 5532it.gif]
Dear staff,
Is it possible to save my area in the nether and not delete it when the nether gets reset? I have built roads, some small builds and my network of portals. It's from -1763,753 to -1639,536, which are in chunk -113,47 and -103,33 respectively. (there tends to be a bit of empty space, but im sure you do not want the exact perimeters)

Perhaps you could save the area using a structure block and then replace it after the the reset.  Please consider my request and reply when you have a response. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a nice day.
UberCrashKirby
Unfortunately, with a reset nothing gets saved in that world. If there are things you would like to keep I suggest removing it promptly.
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
I have circled the entire outer boarder of the End and not seen a single end city. Did they not spawn in the reset?
(01-11-2018, 05:18 AM)Steampunked_Out Wrote: I have circled the entire outer boarder of the End and not seen a single end city.  Did they not spawn in the reset?

Each reset is different, this one didn't seem to spawn too many within the borders that we have. There are quite a few outside the borders however, keep an eye out for when the borders expand next month maybe!
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]