Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Ban Appeal
Your Minecraft name = Apathaya
Date of your ban = I dont know, weeks ago
Who Banned you = Genocore
What is the reason for your ban = Creating an atmosphere of confusion surrounding very serious events with life or death implications
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = Yes
Why should we unban you = I've always had my troubles, I think I reached a tipping point. Regardless, I am not in that bad place anymore and I think I am ready to come back. My demeanor is that of regret and apology, though I think there are still conversations that need to be had as to clear up any confusion. As of right now I have no interests in talking much on the server, I would like to play the game without any drama and move on. I won't be very active, and there are still conditions in place that inhibit me from functioning like a normal human being, but I am here to repent for any injustice and ill will I have thwarted upon anyone. Nobodies perfect, and I am from from the ideal candidate for ban appeals. If it were me making the decision on whether to unban me or not, I would not unban me only given this ban appeal and limited context.  I wouldn't see a lot of change from then to now without the perspective that I actually have in this situation. What I can say on my own behalf is things will be different for me in the near but limited future, and I would like to spend those days doing what I enjoy if possible. I don't want to explain anymore than I need to, I have enough to be ashamed of. If my change in attitude and willingness to explain what happened in private to the people involved is not enough than I am more than understanding of that reality, if it is I would like to expedite the process in anyway I can and move forward.
Hello. This appeal is lacking for the following reasons:
1. "I've always had my troubles, I think I reached a tipping point" -- Setting the stage, that's ok
2. "Regardless, I am not in that bad place anymore and I think I am ready to come back" -- Hm so what happened was your way of saying you're taking a break?
3. "My demeanour is that of regret and apology, though I think there are still conversations that need to be had as to clear up any confusion" -- So you are saying you're sorry BUT after you explain to Staff what "really" happened you hope the apology isn't needed after all..
4. "As of right now I have no interests in talking much on the server, I would like to play the game without any drama and move on" -- You start to discuss future plans on Oasis (not needed) nor does it explain why you're appealing. Also, the drama was created by you, and NOW you're saying you don't want drama?
5. "I won't be very active, and there are still conditions in place that inhibit me from functioning like a normal human being, but I am here to repent for any injustice and ill will I have thwarted upon anyone" -- Still talking about plans on Oasis (not needed). You sound like you are blaming this on a possible "mental" issue (inhibiting you) then you say "BUT.. I guess I'm sorry"..
6. "Nobodies perfect, and I am from from the ideal candidate for ban appeals" -- Not taking blame.
7. "If it were me making the decision on whether to unban me or not, I would not unban me only given this ban appeal and limited context" -- Hoping Staff feels sorry for you. Since you see this given appeal is lacking, why didn't you improve it instead of stating it's lacking..
8. "I wouldn't see a lot of change from then to now without the perspective that I actually have in this situation" -- Not sure what this means?
9. "What I can say on my own behalf is things will be different for me in the near but limited future, and I would like to spend those days doing what I enjoy if possible" -- You're hinting that your life is ending and you want to have some joy until the day that happens??
10. "I don't want to explain anymore than I need to, I have enough to be ashamed of" -- An appeal means you are taking responsibility for your actions (Do you take full responsibility for your ban = Yes) and explaining your point of view/apology for your actions-but you don't want to explain??
11. "If my change in attitude and willingness to explain what happened in private to the people involved is not enough than I am more than understanding of that reality, if it is I would like to expedite the process in anyway I can and move forward" -- Since you have affected players online at the time and all Staff, the explanation should be written for all to see..

You didn't explain here an apology to Lava, players, or any Staff. Ban appeals must be written on forums as it involves the whole server not just Staff. Because of the nature of the incident you can have a conversation with Staff privately AFTER you rewrite this appeal HERE. You should try to understand the position that you put us in. You upset Staff with your actions as well as players. We can't allow this kind of thing to happen on the server-it is not the place for it. We also hold nothing against you personally.
If you are having serious issues in your personal life, please seek the appropriate help!

You also didn't address our discussion we had on Skype:
Pugg "What you did on oasis is NOT ACCEPTABLE in minecraft or real life. You lied to staff and caused unnecessary distress as well as causing drama on the server. You need to think before you speak. I demand you give everyone an apology, especially lava."

and your response:

"i did no such thing..
..and i will never be playing minecraft again
and im not a liar
and i dont care
what any
of
you
fucks
have
to
say
good day"

Your response stated you were never going to play minecraft ever again... Also you stated that you don't care what any of us fucks have to say yet now you want us to care about your ban appeal?

Again, what I have said before, I demand you give everyone an apology-especially Lava-and if you want at least a chance of being unbanned, that will be the FIRST thing you will do.
Good Day
Heart Pugg

[Image: 5532it.gif]
[quote pid='2278' dateline='1512489341']
I do not feel comfortable explaining this publicly, and for me feeling comfortable in that regard is more important than being unbanned as of right now. I am going to take some more time to think things over. In the meantime I will send my apology to Lava and any explanations she may need personally, not for everyone else to read, because it shouldn't be considered in my redemption. As an aside I truly am sorry, and I do take responsibility for my actions. But they aren't actions I want to discuss with everyone, 4 or 5 people make the decision on this unbanning and nobody else's discretion is taken into account, I understand you're assessing my level of sincerity in the matter which to a great degree why this is a public forum. However, I am not ready as you have so kindly revealed the error in my appeal, I thought it was fine and I don't now which clearly outlines a problem for me internally that I need to work on, so i'll take a few more weeks to make sure I am in the right mindset. I don't want anyone to feel guilty for me, or sorry for me, I was trying to explain my feelings on the situation, I think they've been misunderstood slightly due to ambiguity and vagueness which I realize is impersonal and doesn't scream "sorry", I've always struggled with that in real life as well. I'm working on it, I know it's more black and white for you guys, I did something and I am jumping through hoops not to talk about it, but I really am having some trouble talking about this and I hope theres a way in the near future I can open up to talking about this because that seems the most fair for everyone involved, but I am not there yet. I will edit that appeal when I am ready, and hope that nobody feels I did any of this to hurt them. I am sorry if anyone did get hurt, and I will be sending private apologies in the next few days when I work up the courage. Thanks for listening again, just typing this stuff makes me personally feel a little better but its far from where I need to be, I know.
[/quote]