Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Banned for entertaiment (?!)
Your Minecraft name = Eonu
Date of your ban = 2.12.2017
Who Banned you = Lava
What is the reason for your ban = Troll
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = No
Why should we unban you = All I was doing was to entertain the people on there, I had not been insulting anyone nor was I  spamming the chat with unecessary messages. This ban was unjust.
Yes because saying you want to die over and over despite being told to stop by many players(this is a sensitive topic right now with many players), spammed "Punish me" over and over, threatening to eat someone's children, ban staff, upsetting players and arguing with me despite me telling you not to each time you were mute, made your ban very unjust. If you want unbanned remake your appeal.
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]
(12-02-2017, 02:06 AM)LittleLava Wrote: Yes because saying you want to die over and over despite being told to stop by many players(this is a sensitive topic right now with many players), spammed "Punish me" over and over, threatening to eat someone's children, ban staff, upsetting players and arguing with me despite me telling you not to each time you were mute,  made your ban very unjust. If you want unbanned remake your appeal.

I will not, I'd rather play on a server where the moderators can admit to the mistakes they made.
Joining in on the fun but then ban the player that entertained you for afterwards, makes a lot of sense to me, maybe you should have a superior look up the chat/activity logs where you smited me and imprisoned me just for fun too?
You muted me for the eating the children part and I stopped harassing players afterwards, the ban was unecessary and uncalled for and you should really reconsider resigning from your position as moderator since banning players that non-harmingly liven up the server hinders the growth.
(12-02-2017, 02:41 AM)Eonu Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 02:06 AM)LittleLava Wrote: Yes because saying you want to die over and over despite being told to stop by many players(this is a sensitive topic right now with many players), spammed "Punish me" over and over, threatening to eat someone's children, ban staff, upsetting players and arguing with me despite me telling you not to each time you were mute,  made your ban very unjust. If you want unbanned remake your appeal.

I will not, I'd rather play on a server where the moderators can admit to the mistakes they made.
Joining in on the fun but then ban the player that entertained you for afterwards, makes a lot of sense to me, maybe you should have a superior look up the chat/activity logs where you smited me and imprisoned me just for fun too?
You muted me for the eating the children part and I stopped harassing players afterwards, the ban was unecessary and uncalled for and you should really reconsider resigning from your position as moderator since banning players that non-harmingly liven up the server hinders the growth.

Sir, you were not appointed to be "server entertainment".   Oasis is based on a relaxing player experience.   Everyone is welcome to converse and enjoy their stay.   Basically, your time on the server was to incite drama.  At this point you are still causing a drama issue.  You had the opportunity here to appeal your ban formally, and you have chosen not to do this.   Your insensitive trolling comments have upset other players.   Staff has done their job to protect the players on the server. 

We are aware we make mistakes. But can you?  We the staff of oasis are only human. But the ban was not a mistake. You joined our server and instead of playing Minecraft peacefully like most players. You take it upon yourself to incite drama in the name of entertainment by saying things such as banning staff and eating players babies (aka trolling).  We offer you a second chance on the server and yet you continue to play these games by painting staff as the bad guys for upholding the server rules  for banning a player who is obviously trolling and still doing so. 
This is your last chance to reconsider your view on this before your ban status becomes permanent.
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
(12-02-2017, 03:29 AM)Punkette Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 02:41 AM)Eonu Wrote:

Sir, you were not appointed to be "server entertainment".   Oasis is based on a relaxing player experience.   Everyone is welcome to converse and enjoy their stay.   Basically, your time on the server was to incite drama.  At this point you are still causing a drama issue.  You had the opportunity here to appeal your ban formally, and you have chosen not to do this.   Your insensitive trolling comments have upset other players.   Staff has done their job to protect the players on the server. 

We are aware we make mistakes. But can you?  We the staff of oasis are only human. But the ban was not a mistake. You joined our server and instead of playing Minecraft peacefully like most players. You take it upon yourself to incite drama in the name of entertainment by saying things such as banning staff and eating players babies (aka trolling).  We offer you a second chance on the server and yet you continue to play these games by painting staff as the bad guys for upholding the server rules  for banning a player who is obviously trolling and still doing so. 
This is your last chance to reconsider your view on this before your ban status becomes permanent.

Excuse me? Incite drama? You are literally making an elephant out of a mouse. I was not harming anyone, I was not annyoing anyone I was simply goofing around without hurting anybodys feeling.
You are admitting to have made mistakes as well then? If the fault is on a mutual basis then how can you say you had the moral right to ban me, that doesn't make sense in the first place. 

To protect the players? Is this some kind of joke? Was I harming the players? As far as I am concerned people were cheering my name in chat and having fun alongside with me. Even the player I told I'd eat their children to joined in on us in the prison later on. 

Check out my channel, I'll make sure to upload the recorded stuff from your server later this weekend. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDpdtiUfcdUCzWORRqA
Frankly you are incorrect. I found your attitude in game and your half effort ban appeals to be more trolling then funny. But in your defense I can see why you think you are so much fun. Generally trolls do think they are funny when nobody else does. But back to the issue at hand you are still challenging staff authority even in your ban appeals by wasting everyone's time trying to prove a point which does not exist. (Truth: You wanted to ban staff from the server that was doing their job. That wouldn't have punished you in the first place if you hadn't joined the server just to start problems. Like claiming to be a holy deity, that love's to eat our friend's babies and spamming chat with your non-sense.). Just a FYI in most of the known world eating people's children is frowned upon and a crime. But I have heard of fairy tales where trolls come out from under bridges an eat small children. This maybe one of those cases.
But regardless of your logic in all this. You are banned. This won't change unless you admit you are indeed trolling. We admit we do make mistakes but banning you was NOT one of them. But you are running out of chances to do a proper ban appeal. Because if this continues you will be permanently banned because this is not going anywhere and you are wasting everyone's time with your current attitude. If you sincerely want unbanned please try harder and make a new ban appeal, admitting you are trolling and apologize to staff member Lava for the mean things you have said to her. This is your last chance. Good luck.
I gave you many chances to stop what you were doing by muting you a good few times and telling you that you needed to stop in private message but you went against this and continued. I really did want to give you a chance as a player on our server but you continued in your trollish ways in which started to anger me. As FW said your ban was not a mistake and you are running out of chances to come back to the server.. Sad
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]