Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Secret Santa Signup sheet!
Heart 
Hey everyone! Year 2 of Secret santa has arrived!
If you wish to join please sign up on this thread here!

[Image: 2j298a1.png]

Once you have all signed up to SS I will match you with random players who have also signed up on December 1st then you will have until the 24th of December to make them a present. I will give you the location to put your Present in the mail which i will send you along with the player name. All presents can be opened from 25th of December to the 1st of January
If you do not make a present or try give them a terrible present(Eg. Dirt) by the 24th you shall not get your present by your secret santa

What is Secret Santa you ask?
Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they give a present to. The identity of the present giver is a secret not to be revealed.

Once you have placed your present please mail me and I will lock it so the player you get cannot access it until 25th.

Please leave your username below if you wish to join  Heart
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]
LambAndRiceDolma! Big Grin This is so cute!
[Image: nnS6NiO.jpg]
let's do this!! Big Grin
ign: spiritliliii
Spirit/Lily/Lilii 13 | | ♐ | Lily enthusiast, birb lover, and Minecraft animal hoarder
"The bird who dares to fall is the bird who learns to fly." -Anonymous 
my oc babs: [Image: 9c5nftedi7t2ved2_by_spiritlilyaj-dbxnd2x.gif] [Image: z56b8mjtvc3jm9j1_by_spiritlilyaj-dbxnd2p.gif]

ign - MCSoul_
Heeeeeeell Yea
LongeYT
Daenordus, I'll sign up. :V
Alright I'll try it, I am Krikitt both here and in the server
I am READY!!!! this is kimgaskhan Smile
I Hope We All Enjoy Our Presents!

Ign: _ForeverTaken
EmoForever