Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Building in the End?
So I was in the End earlier today and it crossed my mind that no one had built anything substantial in the End yet. Is this just because no one wants to or that there is an unspoken rule that people aren't supposed to build in the End? I'm considering building something here so I'm kinda curious.
Cattle die and kinsmen die, every man is mortal. Words of praise will never perish, nor a noble name.

-The Havamal
Yeah, you can build in the end.
[Image: 3679511468780442.gif]
[Image: Xw9klm0.gif]
Great thanks :D
Cattle die and kinsmen die, every man is mortal. Words of praise will never perish, nor a noble name.

-The Havamal
I mean, I thought my warp hub o build with the drop was substantial Smile but the warp area Isprotected so it's difficult
Yes, your warp hub is very nice, even if it makes me terrified I'm about to die for a few seconds every time I tp Big Grin

-The Havamal
Gonna make a quick update, It's strongly advised NOT to build in the end. With dragon fights the whole main island will get damaged, the pillars will reset so if you've built around them it'll lead to your home possibly being destroyed.
[Image: 3679511468780442.gif]
[Image: Xw9klm0.gif]
Fair enough. I'll need you to move what I've built there sometime soon when we're both on.

-The Havamal
(08-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Silently_Judging Wrote: Fair enough. I'll need you to move what I've built there sometime soon when we're both on.

There's no immediate rush, dragon fights won't happen for at least a month or two, but feel free to msg any admin thats online when you want to move it.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
Play with oasis players and staff! Join the steam group! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
Great :D Sounds good.

-The Havamal