Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Kicked for "sending too many packets"
Starting last night when measures were taken to improve the servers TPS I've been getting kicked for sending too many packets a lot. Usually it happens when using Inventory Tweaks (most useful mod out there) to organize my inventory. When there are only a few people online this doesn't seem to happen. If this is just the way it is now, then I get it and I'll disable that feature. I thought I'd bring it up in case it's unintentional.

Also, and this IS a problem that need to be looked into, I was looking through /heads and got kicked (too many packets) switching pages, automatically buying me an Afghanistan head. I'm assuming that plugin uses packets to communicate similar to the Inventory Tweaks mod. It's a bit more dangerous though since it steals your $$ Tongue .

PiddlyWinks
Thanks, let me know if this is still happening to you.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
It happened to me once today early on, but things have been smooth since then. I'll let you know if it starts happening again. Thanks!