Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Oasis Build Battle Event #12
Star 
Oasis Build Battle Event #12

Halloween is coming up soon and we are starting to plan and build for the upcoming event! We want your help!

[Image: 2j298a1.png]
Start - End Date
1st of September to the 30th!

What and where do you build?
Spooky haunted house!
The house must be a decent sized build with a number of hallways and rooms to run around in!
Decor and landscape is preferable!
Min 70 blocks across by 40 blocks
Builds must be built in the creative world /mvtp creative (Open to settlers+)
You are allowed to team up on your builds but it will count as one entry for all players.

How to enter your build into the contest?
Post the coords of your build or the home name. Press F3 and look at the X,Y,Z numbers, eg: 3721 50 -9384
Post your In game name and any important info about your build!

Prizes
If the winning build meets the requirements it will be used during the event either as a build or an event will be held inside it such as mob arena!
First Place: [Custom] Tag for 1 month! + $250 + Any player head + 500 Claim blocks
Second Place: $100 + 250 Claim blocks
Third Place: $50 + 150 claim blocks

Winners will be listed in the Oasis Hall of fame when it's finished!

Good luck!
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
Do we post the cords and info on this thread?
Yes please
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
Hallows Eve Build Mansion .

Completion : Done 

Behold :  pit to HELL . Hidden rooms , Secret passageways , Guest appearances , Lore , Large open areas , Family Fun . 

Disclaimer : Must contact Next of Kin before entering , Must contact your physician if you have any medical conditions , A waiver will be provided at the door before entering . If you do not have a Lawyer one shall be provided . 

We are not responsible for :  Loss or limbs, Beheading, Loss of circulation, Broken or tore clothing; Zombification, Flat tires, Visit from the Mother in Law, Split ends; Expired credit cards, Bad hair cuts, Justin Beiber, Shortness of breath, Death or near death, Hospital bills, Lawyer fees, Seepage, Wardrobe Malfunctions, Over cooked food, Loss of connection, Slow download, Broken armor/weapons, Dancing with the stars, D . Trump .

Thank you , Oasis Court of Order 
   Cowswitguns , Vanisia
[Image: 587GWeU.jpg]
Okay if that's really in there somewhere I'm going pi** myself scared.
How do we save our builds from others finding them and messing with our stuff, my builds normally take weeks, don't want others messing my stuff up before the contest is over.
(09-14-2017, 06:20 PM)Dezel78000 Wrote: How do we save our builds from others finding them and messing with our stuff, my builds normally take weeks, don't want others messing my stuff up before the contest is over.

You can protect your build using the gold shovel and claim it with the grief prevention plugin. If you need help with claiming you can visit /warp protect for more information on how to do this.

.png   2017-09-15_23.15.15.png (Size: 380.15 KB / Downloads: 3)
(09-08-2017, 09:07 AM)Steampunked_Out Wrote: Do we post the cords and info on this thread?

Entry complete.  Location:  395 4 1362  Name: The Gray House
Based on photos of Victorian homes.  No tutorials were used other than a brush up on re stone wiring.  Original design.

Exterior:  Green house, garden, and landscaping.  Features a full maze around the perimeter divided into section.  Each section has 2 doors that open and close when pressure plates are triggered.  Each plate will either open or close 1 of the 2 doors.  Hint to solve:  Stay on the well worn path, for a rolling stone gathers no moss. 

Interior features fully furnished manor/hotel with 2 different wallpapers (created by hand using maps and plots south of the manor).  No tutorials were used for wallpaper and the designs are original.  Bathrooms have working water.  There are several hidden passages (both behind paintings as well as piston doors) that lead to hidden rooms or between rooms.  Most lights have been disabled for a darker spooky look, but can be reconnected with a little redstone between ceiling and next floor.  Kitchen and cold store, dining area, entry hall, library, sleeping quarters, fireplaces, several meeting halls, ball room, bar, 3 floor terrace, residence quarters/living areas, viewing tower.
Finally finished [?] this behemoth!
[Image: 2017_09_23_15_59_26_by_tratserenoyreve-dboclmt.png]

coords are 877, 44, 1295

all solely built by me, Tratser! frantically, over the past few weeks lol. it has an emphasis on just lookin for stuff? and being goofy.
(09-23-2017, 11:04 PM)Tratser Wrote: Finally finished [?] this behemoth!
[Image: 2017_09_23_15_59_26_by_tratserenoyreve-dboclmt.png]

coords are 877, 44, 1295

all solely built by me, Tratser! frantically, over the past few weeks lol. it has an emphasis on just lookin for stuff? and being goofy.

Dude, this is cool looking from the screen shot.  I dig it!
Save