Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Silent Says Hi
Hey. I'm Silently_Judging. I joined the server about sixish days ago, and I've been playing a lot recently. If you've been on in the last week, chances are I was also on. I'm only just doing this because I just joined the forums yesterday. So yeah.

I was looking for a smallish survival server with a friendly player base. It appears I've found it. I don't intend to leave anytime soon, but there are not guarantees I can play as much once school starts again.

I'm 15 and hail from Washington State, 'Murica. Not the Seattle side, the hot, dry deserty side everyone forgets about.

I have a steam profile also under the name Silently_Judging. Go ahead and friend me if you wish. The games I play regularly or semi-regularly are: SMITE, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Minecraft, Civilization V, and Age of Mythology. 

So, uh, yeah. That's all I got. Hi and stuff. Thanks for reading my probably poorly written collection of information!
Cattle die and kinsmen die, every man is mortal. Words of praise will never perish, nor a noble name.

-The Havamal
Welcome Silently_Judging nice to see on you oasis.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
Thanks Big Grin
Cattle die and kinsmen die, every man is mortal. Words of praise will never perish, nor a noble name.

-The Havamal
Welcome Silently! you've gave me assassins creed 2 throwbacks in my head with your signature lol
I've never played Assassin's Creed, so I hope that's a good thing...

-The Havamal
Yeah lol very good thing
Awesome intro, I also have Civ 5 and tf2
Nice. If you want to play sometime friend me

-The Havamal
I play terraria c:
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]
We should play sometime Big Grin

-The Havamal