Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hey Peeps...... Hi.
Tongue 
Hehehehe, how is it going? A little about me.....

I can be fun and I can be ugly, I am 36 years old and a dad of a 11 and 16 year old boys.... which is how i got into Minecraft, my 10 year old son got me helping him and before i knew it was addicted to creative using its abilities for architectural ideas and of course in game ideas so he didn't waste his resources on new builds.

Any ways, I have been a server owner of 2 different servers but I was in the Army and was deployed multiple times so needed to shut them down due to the indefinite time i might be away.

When it comes to rules i am big on them and big on others following them as well, I will screenshot if i witness things going astray or the like.

I am very familiar with mods and most server mods. I have been in MC and fairly active since the 1st year it came out. I enjoy the atmosphere and what MC teaches kids in resourcing, rationing and somewhat a since of survival skills that can be applied in real world.

Anyhow, as stated i am a dad and i will be respectful of other players, however.... I will not hesitate to step in if chat gets crazy or otherwise. If i catch you griefing you can guarantee i will help defend and you may find yourself trapped. Geno.... Hopefully that would be acceptable in regards to rules regarding no player traps.... i will screenshot, however in the act i will do my best to limit the griefer.

Other than that I really enjoy this server and honestly haven't wanted to start a new server because i enjoy this server and the players that have been around. That's my spiel. If you read this then don't be afraid to say hey, I am a pretty cool dude and will help when i can.

Thanks for reading and ENJOY THE OASIS!!!!! I DO.... Cool

Respectfully,

COBRA35Y

"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." -Albert Einstein Sleepy

Cobra35y AKA IGN:   ZXnimdA, Heracles, Cobra35y
Planet Minecraft: Planet Minecraft ID         My Enjin User ID: Enjin Profile       MC UUID:  MC UUID       My Minecraft Stats: Minecraft Stats
Hey!!!! Welcome! Glad to see you enjoying the Oasis!!!!!! Hope you stick around!
Heart Pugg

[Image: 5532it.gif]
Welcome Cobra! Have seen you on the server a number of time, Good to see you enjoying the server, any problems let us know.
Yeah that's fine, as long as you don't kill the players and the player won't stop griefing.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
(07-28-2017, 03:14 AM)Pugg Wrote: Hey!!!! Welcome! Glad to see you enjoying the Oasis!!!!!! Hope you stick around!

Thanks Pugg Smile

(07-28-2017, 03:39 AM)Genocore Wrote: Welcome Cobra! Have seen you on the server a number of time, Good to see you enjoying the server, any problems let us know.
Yeah that's fine, as long as you don't kill the players and the player won't stop griefing.

Thanks Geno, Will do and JK on the Player Traps lol, Screenshots and Server mods do a great deed and you guys are pretty quick on your reaction time and repairs or compensation if unable to rollback. Glad to be apart of a great team. thanks for having me. My Girlfriend uses my profile sometimes and she Loves The Oasis as well.

Respectfully,

COBRA35Y

"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." -Albert Einstein Sleepy

Cobra35y AKA IGN:   ZXnimdA, Heracles, Cobra35y
Planet Minecraft: Planet Minecraft ID         My Enjin User ID: Enjin Profile       MC UUID:  MC UUID       My Minecraft Stats: Minecraft Stats