Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Report recent server issues Here
Exclamation 
Please report any issues you have yesterday/today on the server. Claim blocks, chests unlocking, doors, items, dupes and so on. We will look into it.
Server will be up soon.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
I lost a stack of diamond blocks due to inventory glitching D: . Lost my last cow egg too. Inventory got duped a few times too (Mostly wood tools). Otherwise everything else stayed pretty much intact.
lost access to enderchest today before that lost all items in the chest bout 2 and 1/3 stacks of diamond blocks and various enchanted tools an elytra and votifier hasn't counted votes in over 2 days and now ranks r gone and no access to the /vr command... the craftbukkit has been updated I have the zip on my desktop I was wondering if updating to bukkit 1.11 anytime soon, I have seen other servers have updated to it so I'm guessing theres no problem with the world file not being compatable, I'm thinking 1 of the plugins auto updated for 1.11 but the bukkit jar hasn't been switched to 1.11 causing conflicts and all the chaos that has ensued
(11-18-2016, 04:08 AM)Genocore Wrote: Please report any issues you have yesterday/today on the server. Claim blocks, chests unlocking, doors, items, dupes and so on. We will look into it.
Server will be up soon.

Thank god! Can you please check if my farm and house is okay? I havent been on for 5 days.
the server is having major issues with plugins...as far as ur items they should be fine. but ppl have been reporting lost animals/pets and now enderchest access is gone...along with use of /vr and /random
Yes major issues as what dvaughan said and ranks arent appearing.

My enderchest items vanished also which had my elytra
lost my elytra too
I had Explorer rank and now I am a tourist. Also lost around $2000.
I'm tourist now? lol?

i also just found out that all my homes are reset
Spirit/Lily/Lilii 13 | | ♐ | Bird enthusiast and Minecraft animal hoarder
"The bird who dares to fall is the bird who learns to fly." -Anonymous 
[Image: 9c5nftedi7t2ved2_by_spiritlilyaj-dbxnd2x.gif] [Image: z56b8mjtvc3jm9j1_by_spiritlilyaj-dbxnd2p.gif]
Special thanks to TheFurryKing for gifting me VIP1 and Vanisia for gifting me VIP2!!! 

I'm not sure this is considered recent. But I've been watching my balance since the beginning of the month, and I'm not entirely sure the $ adds up for how often I'm voting. Starting today I'll be running a series of tests and trying to screen capture as I go to prove if it's actually not giving the $ when you vote. Anyone else noticing a weird pattern like that?