Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Khermyt's Ban Appeal
Your Minecraft name = Khermyt
Date of your ban = Within 2018
Who Banned you = Someone with the name Pugs in it
What is the reason for your ban = I implied death to a staff member
Do you take full responsibility for your ban = Yes
Why should we unban you = This happened a while ago, a lot wasn't going my way in the chat and I remember that I got in an argument a staff member about one of my friends being banned and how the only reason she banned him was because of something my sister had told her over discord without any actual proof. This lead to me saying something along the lines of "Be careful what you drink in the next week because you don't know if it has been tampered with."  I was then kicked (fair enough) and when I returned I got a private message from the same person saying the exact words, "Say it again." And because it was a staff member I did as I was told and received a fat old permanent ban. I know what I did was wrong but the kind of provolktion that I received was very unfair under the circumstances. Obviously I won't do this again and I just want to enjoy playing on this server again with my sister.

NOTE: I got unbanned recently and when I rejoined I asked in the chat why wasn't I still banned and got immediately banned and I genuinely do not know some of the criteria because of the ban message.
Hello,
Your banned was not supposed to be lifted. You was accidentally unbanned by an error on our end along with couple of other players. Staff has not forgotten the problems you caused and the mean things you said implying for staff to basically die. Your ban still stands forever and the brief 30 second return to the server was only due to an oversight on our end or you wouldn't got that much if we had caught it sooner. As for going to play minecraft with your sister you should ask her where she plays these days because it is not here. She has not been online for over 2 months. I suggest you find the server she plays on an enjoy your time with her there. Thanks have a great day!

[Image: sBUZ0yO.jpg]
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
(01-15-2019, 01:20 AM)Firewater Wrote: Hello,
Your banned was not supposed to be lifted. You was accidentally unbanned by an error on our end along with couple of other players. Staff has not forgotten the problems you caused and the mean things you said implying for staff to basically die. Your ban still stands forever and the brief 30 second return to the server was only due to an oversight on our end or you wouldn't got that much if we had caught it sooner. As for going to play minecraft with your sister you should ask her where she plays these days because it is not here. She has not been online for over 2 months. I suggest you find the server she plays on an enjoy your time with her there. Thanks have a great day!

[Image: sBUZ0yO.jpg]

I mean I'm aware my sister hasn't played in two months, I assumed that she still did because of how much she liked it but she only told me about an hour after I made this appeal