Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Voting
A couple of things, first the winners listed on the vote page are wrong, how can Foliant have already won for the month we are currently in?

November 2018 - Jbyers715
December 2018 - jbyers715
January 2019 - Foliant

Also, I was on top of voting all through December and on NYE I showed myself as winning.  Then I see I come in second.  I call BS.  Something is not calculating votes properly.
Thanks, i thought we were a month ahead somehow. January is meant to be December.
I noticed you were high up on voting as well however when i took the screenshot Foliant had got in front of you as you can see here > http://prntscr.com/m3r0or
The screenshot was taken an hour and a half after the top voter closes but i wasn't available at the time to go look/screenshot. I can tie you both for first place if you like.
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
(01-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Genocore Wrote: Thanks, i thought we were a month ahead somehow. January is meant to be December.
I noticed you were high up on voting as well however when i took the screenshot Foliant had got in front of you as you can see here > http://prntscr.com/m3r0or
The screenshot was taken an hour and a half after the top voter closes but i wasn't available at the time to go look/screenshot. I can tie you both for first place if you like.

Hmm,

Hard to say with time zones being what they are.  I will leave it to your discretion.

Thanks!
If we need to decide, I'll take the December win that Geno clearly wanted to give me. XD. It seems to be a timing thing or a timezone difference. I feel ya Slew but it's hard to avoid. Maybe logging on the server is an option?
Haha, yeah jb can win!
I've always been closing it at 12am of the next month. The voting website itself won't reset for a few hours after.
I can tie Foliant and Slew for the month, they both deserve it either way!
Need help? Send me a mail either in game or through the forums.
For in game mail do /mail send Genocore your msg.

Want to help the server grow by voting? Link here
Top Voters win prizes! - Top 5 voters win in game prizes Link here
If you are new to the server, make sure to read the rules! Link Here
Help support and grow our server by giving the server a diamond on planet minecraft! Link here 
Find out why Man Utd suck by asking me in game! Link here
The Oasis Skype & Discord chats! Link here
Oasis: Ranks, Perks, Commands & Server Warps! Link here
[Image: 878ce9d1994df8b5153636fc1ee40a934e058944...FyUZ4k.gif]
I agree. Both deserve it. Maybe I can beat them this month
(01-07-2019, 01:42 AM)jbyers715 Wrote: I agree.  Both deserve it. Maybe I can beat them this month

Bring it JB! Glad to see you're still in it!
Doing my best but you two are tough!