Play Now! IP: play.TheOasisMC.com

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

I think it’s time to say goodbye to the Oasis
Fellow Oasis players,
Many of you know me as JB on the server. You will notice my presence on the server has been very low over the past couple months. I’m finding that I’m bored (to no one’s fault), of my current location on the server and am finding it difficult to move to another place and essentially start over. I’ve gotten in a rut that I can’t get out of and think it’s time to step away.

I found the server in late Spring and have enjoyed playing on it. Staff has been great and the players have always been helpful and friendly, at least to me. I hope I was a helpful and friendly player as well and I’m sad to be leaving.

I hope to get out of the rut soon and join everyone again

Take care
JB
We will miss you JB, Hopefully you will come back to visit us from time to time even if it's just to say hello.
Yes, seems legit....                                                                                                                                                                                                         It does indeed my jovial acquaintance....
Awww JB,

We'll be sad to see you go. If you ever get bored you're Always Welcome and have a home on Oasis!!! Maybe you will find some inspiration and hop back on Smile

Take care Dear!

-Punky Smile
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different -Coco Channel
We will miss you!!!
Heart Pugg

[Image: 5532it.gif]